Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Brothers

It has been quite a while since I played a game of "Telephone", one of the funniest times was with my family on Christmas day, 1985. I have no idea what the message was when I received it, but as I tried to pass it on to my brother Greg, he broke up into hysterical laughter. The rest of the family started laughing as I repeatedly tried to pass on the message. I think the message died with me, but the memory of that day and this picture still make me smile.

I have always loved Halloween, especially creating costumes! When I was older, my three youngest siblings became my personal Halloween models. Some of my creations were an Ewok, Mark from Ark (a take-off on Mork for Ork), a vampire, a mummy. The most memorable Halloween was in 1982 when I dressed my sister Renee as a bobby-soxer with a poodle skirt, my brother Glenn as a clown, and the best, my 10-year old brother Scott as a girl, including a padded bra and make-up! Now, tell me, how many little brothers would let their sister dress them up in girl's clothes!
Happy Birthday Greg and Scott!

1 comment:

COOKIE_LADY1170 said...

I love these pictures...the one of you and Greg makes me laugh.